NWC is pleased to announce that we have a booster club called the CRUSADER CLUB!
The mission of the club is to:
- Raise revenue for the NWC athletic programs
- Foster the NWC community spirit
- Create involvement opportunities for students, parents, Alumni and the community
- Identify ways to use athletics to spur spiritual growth in our students
The Crusader Club has implemented a sponsorship program that we believe all families and NWC supporters will be able to participate in. Three levels of sponsorship are available at the $100, $500 and $1000 levels. Each of these offer varying levels of the following opportunities:
- Advertisement/exposure of your family or business
- Significant support for Athletic programs at NWC
More detailed information about the Crusader Club levels of sponsorship is available here.
Another way to support the Crusader Club is through your volunteer support. For more information, download the informational pamphlet. You can volunteer in concessions, apparel sales, special events or as a Crusader Club Committee member.
The Crusader Club brings positive support to our Athletic program in many ways!
- In the past few years, the Crusader Club was able to support the Athletic program at NWC by purchasing the following items (among others):
- wrestling mats essential to the start-up of the new program
- a multi-sport scoreboard for the upper campus playfield used by soccer, football, and cross country
- facility upgrades and equipment purchases for softball, baseball, and golf
- pole vaulting poles needed to add the pole vault event to the track team
- pep band music
- elementary football equipment essential for the start-up of a new program
- Concessions sales to fans and community members have also provided the teams volunteering in the booth with earned income paid directly to their team accounts.
- Connections have been built in the NWC community through special events: Homecoming in the fall and the Spring Swing day at the ball fields.
- School spirit is raised through apparel and spirit gear sold by the Crusader Club.
- Teams are supported through the Crusader Club Facebook page with informative and inspirational posts.
- Food and drink items have been provided to referees and athletic department volunteers.
- Community business ties have been made through the sponsorship program.
The desire of both the leadership of the school and the Crusader Club is to provide adequate facilities, a great coaching staff, and the proper equipment that will allow the most students to participate in a variety of events that will enhance their God-given gifts and grow their character. To continue to develop our athletic programs, we need your help. Please prayerfully consider choosing a levels of sponsorship and/or a way to volunteer with the Crusader Club.
For more information about our The Crusader Club, please contact:
Deanna Bax, Crusader Club Director
Aaron Spuler, Athletic Director
Northwest Christian Schools
5104 E. Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005