To jump to the information you seek, select one of the options below:
Northwest Christian Schools’ Early Learning Preschool programs are designed to prepare your child for success in school and in life. We are committed to providing the highest quality early childhood education for our families surrounded by a positive, safe, fun environment.
Our programs center around our mission statement of: Preparing Minds and Transforming Hearts.
Our curriculum enforces Biblical truths while our programs lead the way in early childhood development. Northwest Christian Schools’ Early Learning Preschool offers both age specific and multi-age classes with two to five day options for learning.
In our nurturing environment, children at Northwest Christian Schools’ Early Learning Preschool experience the love of Jesus Christ through guidance and encouragement of highly capable and caring teachers. Our programs are designed to meet the present needs of your child while preparing them for kindergarten and beyond.
Highly Committed Christian teachers provide numerous opportunities for growth and development. Children at this age learn best through play, and our dedicated teachers provide a fun, creative curriculum that meets each student’s needs.
Programs and Curriculum
With personalized attention in a productive environment, your child will quickly gain new skills to prepare him or her for the next stage of development. Our curriculum is driven by our Enduring Understandings. Our staff uses these principles as a guiding tool when planning curriculum. Everything we do focuses around these Biblical Truths:
Northwest Christian Schools’ Early Learning Preschool programs offer your child a setting in which to grow, learn, and develop socially, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
We Focus On:
Traditional Half Day Programs
3 Year Olds
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am – 11:15am
- Must be 3 years old by September 1st.
- Must be potty trained.
4 Year Olds
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am-11:15am
- Must be 4 years old by September 1st.
- Must be able to take themselves to the restroom.
Customizable Licensed Preschool Programs
- Classes for children 12 to 36months, 3 year olds and 4/5 years old
- 7:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Choose 2-5 days
- Full and half day options
- Structured preschool learning time
New Student Application Fee Pre-K-12: $25.00
(This is a non-refundable application fee that accompanies each new student application.)
Enrollment Fee: $75.00
Preschool Tuition Rates
There are payment options available for all families:
- May be paid in full prior to beginning class, if by check thru the Business Office. If by credit card, thru FACTS, they will add a 2.75% credit card processing fee. May be paid monthly, September thru June. All monthly plans are managed by FACTS either direct debit from your bank account or an auto charge to your credit card with an additional 2.75% credit card processing fee. FACTS charges a $45 annual fee to use their service for monthly payments.
- In the event a student is to be withdrawn, tuition is pro-rated on a monthly basis and will continue until the proper withdrawal process has been completed. The Business Office must be notified 5 days prior to your students’ withdrawal; otherwise your account could be charged.
Northwest Christian Schools’ mission to…
“Nurture the heart, mind and will of each student in the things of God through Bible centered academics, encouraging them toward a life of fruitful service in the home and church, on the job and in the community,”
…extends through our school families. We are committed to grow in love with one another,
supporting each other, our teachers, our staff and our families with strong outreach and service programs, mentoring and prayer.
“I appreciate our school and it is such a blessing to have such a great group of parents.”
– Jennifer W.
“My family has been extended to include the 700+ students at NWC and their parents.”
– Carey H.
If you have additional questions about the application process, the NWCS Early Learning Program or to schedule an on-site personal tour, please contact:
Northwest Christian Schools
5028 E. Bernhill Rd.
Colbert, WA 99005
Jennie Atkins—Program Director
509-292-6700 ext 111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Faith Orr—Executive Director
509-292-6700 ext 108 email@example.com