- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God. For purposes of Northwest Christian’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, the Board of Regents is Northwest Christian’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.
The accumulated interpretive conclusions of the Board of Regents regarding various cultural issues (i.e. gender and marriage) are available in the addendum Statements of Practical Application.