In an effort to increase enrollment and to show our appreciation for the families that refer new families to Northwest Christian Schools, the school’s leadership has designed this program of reward for referrals.
You are encouraged to be a purposeful NWCS ambassador by engaging in this Win-Win program and lower your tuition amount, or choose to share this discount with your new referral family.
- The referring NWCS family must have attended NWCS for 3 (three) months or more at the time the new student is enrolled and must be enrolled for the 2017-18 school year.
- If a referring NWCS family withdraws from NWCS prior to December 1, 2017, the discount is forfeited. If the referring NWCS family has paid their tuition in full, the discount will be applied in the following school year.
Referred Student Qualifications
- The new student(s) must be a full time K-12 student and attend for at least three months.
- The new student or family must never have been enrolled at Northwest Christian Schools (including NWCS Early Learning or Home School) previous to the new application date stated on this Win-Win application.
- The new student(s) must qualify under the stated Northwest Christian Schools admissions standards and be admitted on a space available basis.
- International families/students are ineligible to participate in this program.
- The tuition discount will be applied directly to family accounts in December, giving families an extra bonus during Christmas time. (For mid-year enrollments, the tuition discount will be applied in May.)
- The tuition discount is not redeemable for cash.
- Tuition discount may be designated for allocation directly to the referring family, split between the new and referring family, designated to another family, or designated toward the school financial aid fund. The referring family must specify the tuition discount designation on the Win-Win form.
- Northwest Christian Schools Business Office holds the final authority to determine qualification for discount.
- Refer a family to NWCS.
- The family enrolls their student(s).
- The Northwest Christian Schools Win-Win form is completed and signed by both the referring and the new family.
- Submit the form to the Northwest Christian Schools Business Office by September 15, 2017 or within 14 days of the new student(s) enrollment (whichever is later) or this discount will not be awarded.
For more information about the Win-Win Program, please contact:
Northwest Christian Schools
5104 E. Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
Contact: Mary Frey
Phone: 509-238-4005 x 114
Email: Mary Frey at firstname.lastname@example.org