Schedule a Tour online or call 509.238.4005 x136 and a representative will get back to you in 2-3 school days.
What Makes Us Distinctive?
- Personalized studies for your student created by Washington State certified teachers
- Our Faculty includes 8 Certified Teachers and 4 Field Specialists
- High school students earn a transcript towards graduation
- Parent support and Homeschool Resources
- A life-giving atmosphere and the freedom to pray with students!
- Classes taught from a biblical worldview
- Freedom to choose curriculum for home use with a biblical worldview
- We provide curriculum for any class you take with us
- NWC Homeschool Families Homeschool under the Private School Extension Option of the Washington State Homeschool Law
- Our Families are not required to take current public school tests and are not required to adopt Common Core Standards
- Our program provides and administers standardized testing each Spring to comply with Washington State Homeschool Requirements
Elementary (Kindergarten – 6th grade)
Our hands-on enrichment day is offered on Thursdays from 9 a.m. – 3:05 p.m. at Crossover Church, located in North Spokane. Our energetic certified teachers provide an active and academic environment and seek to integrate a biblical worldview into the class day. On that class day, students attend classes in history, science, writing, art, music, PE, and Spanish. Homeschool parents remain the primary teacher(s).
Secondary (7th grade – 12th grade)
Our academic class day is offered on Thursdays from 8 a.m. – 3:05 p.m., and provides strong accountability. Students rotate through their classes each hour, similar to that of a traditional high school day. Our certified teachers instruct on Thursdays and then send home lesson plans and assignments for the remainder of the week. Students complete their work and turn it in the following Thursday. Grades are reported quarterly and recorded as a NWCS transcript, which is important for a high school student who wishes to attend college. Our teachers integrate a Biblical worldview in their subjects, and our curriculum is Christian-based. We seek to prepare students to pursue God’s plan and vision for their lives.
More Opportunities to Grow
Sports and extracurricular activities are an important part of a student’s life. Students who are enrolled in the NWCS Homeschool Program may participate in all NWCS activities. Homeschool students are welcome to take a NWCS class for an additional fee and based on availability.
To start your the application process, click here.
- Option 1: Students in our program have the option to graduate from NWCS if they attend NWCS full-time as a senior.
- Option 2: Students complete their High School education with the Homeschool Program by earning a NWCS Distance Learning Diploma and attending our Homeschool Program graduation ceremony.