NWC Alumni are an important part of the school family and Crusader history. If you are an alumni and need assistance to:
- Reconnect with your former classmates, we have the most current contact information in the NWCS database
- Update your contact information or
- Receive the NWCS Alumni newsletter, The Crusader
At Northwest Christian Schools, our alumni plan their own reunions. However, we don’t expect you to do it alone. We will:
- Provide you a list of classmates and their current contact information.
- Provide you with suggestions for your event.
- Post your reunion information at “Upcoming Reunions” on our website as well as on our social media.
For more information about class reunions, please contact:
Northwest Christian Schools
5104 E. Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
Phone: 509-238-4005 ext. 146
We want to hear from you!
We would love to hear about any significant events or activities in your life such as…
- Birth of children or grandchildren
- Special vocational experiences
- Ministry involvement
- Prayers for NWC
- Testimonies of how God is working in your life
- How your time at NWC has benefited you in your life today
If you have anything to share, please use this form: