Established in 1949, Northwest Christian Schools currently enrolls more than 1000 students ages 3 months through grade 12.
To provide a gospel-centered education every day for every student.
Preparing minds and transforming hearts.
- Regarding the Bible as God’s inspired, written Word and as foundational to all subjects
- Encouraging students to pursue a relationship with Jesus
- Seeking God’s wisdom and direction through prayer in every decision
- Honoring God in all endeavors
- Providing education marked by excellence in curriculum and instruction
- Encouraging critical thinking through both traditional methods of reading, writing, and speaking as well as innovative 21st century technology
- Honoring our nation’s history through foundational documents that reflect Judeo-Christian values, the honoring of our Creator, and the honoring of our country and its leaders
- Preparing students for college and career through a host of rigorous courses including Advanced Placement and Dual College Credit options
- Exemplifying Christ-like character demonstrating integrity, personal holiness, and love for others
- Helping students reach their full potential in Christ through love, encouragement, nurture, and accountability
- Supporting and partnering with each family and local church
- Mentoring each student through positive relationships
To be a premier Christian school serving the Spokane area with quality education. Northwest Christian Schools is a community of faculty, students, families and supporters who are working together with excellence and a commitment to educate and disciple students to become leaders within the church, community and world.
The NWCS Colbert campus is located north of Spokane in Colbert. It includes Early Learning through 6th grade at the Lower Campus and Junior High, High School and Administration at the Upper Campus.
The NWCS Cedar Campus is located in Spokane, near 5 Mile. This campus includes Early Learning programs for children beginning at 3 months through elementary school grade 4.
Teachers are Washington State Certified
Teacher/Student Ratio – 13:1