Established in 1949, Northwest Christian Schools currently enrolls more than 800 students ages 3 months through grade 12.
To provide a gospel-centered education every day for every student.
Preparing minds and transforming hearts.
- Regarding the Bible as God’s inspired, written Word and as foundational to all subjects
- Encouraging students to pursue a relationship with Jesus
- Seeking God’s wisdom and direction through prayer in every decision
- Honoring God in all endeavors
- Providing education marked by excellence in curriculum and instruction
- Encouraging critical thinking through both traditional methods of reading, writing, and speaking as well as innovative 21st century technology
- Honoring our nation’s history through foundational documents that reflect Judeo-Christian values, the honoring of our Creator, and the honoring of our country and its leaders
- Preparing students for college and career through a host of rigorous courses including Advanced Placement and Dual College Credit options
- Exemplifying Christ-like character demonstrating integrity, personal holiness, and love for others
- Helping students reach their full potential in Christ through love, encouragement, nurture, and accountability
- Supporting and partnering with each family and local church
- Mentoring each student through positive relationships
To be a premier Christian school serving the Spokane area with quality education. Northwest Christian Schools is a community of faculty, students, families and supporters who are working together with excellence and a commitment to educate and disciple students to become leaders within the church, community and world.
Our main campus is beautifully-situated on 116 scenic acres north of Spokane. The campus offers an attractive setting to learn and explore. The overall property includes a beautiful Lower Campus facility complete with Early Learning programs for 12 months through 8th grade as well as the Upper Campus. The Upper Campus houses NWCS High School, which includes a large academic building, offices, a chapel, athletic fields, and an activity center/gymnasium.
Our Cedar Campus is situated in the city of Spokane near 5 Mile and is easily accessible by Maple or Francis Avenue. The Cedar Campus (formerly the Central Campus) hosts 3 months through 4th grade and is complete with classrooms, a chapel, gymnasium, and athletic fields.
Teachers are Washington State Certified
Teacher/Student Ratio – 13:1