Thank you for your interest in Northwest Christian Schools! The application for new international students to NWCS, grades 8-12th, and additional required documents are available below. Please complete the appropriate forms and use the wire transfer information enclosed in the application to send the $300 nonrefundable deposit, in US funds, for each applying student. This one-time fee is only for the year of application.
Learn more at ISNW.
Please complete the following steps to apply to NWCS:
1. Complete the International Student Application.
- International Student Application (Coming soon)
Send the application, along with the $300 fee, made payable to ISNW, to:
4712 N. Mayhew Road
Spokane Valley, WA 99216 USA
2. After the completed application is received, it will be dated and processed accordingly. An interview will then be scheduled with each family and/or host family.
Upon acceptance to NWCS, complete and return the International Enrollment and Tuition Payment Form and fee. Once this form and fee are received, NWCS will issue the I-20.
- Tuition/Financial Information International Students
3. When the school year begins, complete and return:
- Proof of Insurance/Temporary Guardianship Form
- Full tuition must be paid prior to the student entering the U.S.
For more information about the International Student Program, please contact:
Northwest Christian Schools
5104 E. Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
Corinna Spuler 509-280-2203 or email@example.com