IMPACT NWC 2016
Saturday, October 29, 2016
with an ENCORE PERFORMANCE by
Christian Comedian, Mike Williams
Mike Williams has a message for this hour. In his book, Awaken the Mighty Men, Mike writes “I want to motivate men to involvement, not awareness.” Mike lives this out every year through hundreds of speaking engagements and his work as a missionary in the Dominican Republic. On October 29th, Mike Williams will move you to laughter and to action as we once again join together to IMPACT students and families through supporting Northwest Christian Schools.
Mike G. Williams is an author, speaker, comedian, and father. Since 1992 he has been making people laugh all over the world. Mike and his wife, Terica, and four children live in the Dominican Republic much of the year. Together they serve the Cups of Cold Water mission, working to rescue children, feed the hungry, and transform families.
“Mike was one of our most powerful (and hilarious) speakers ever. I’m so excited to have him back. I hope even more of the NWC family gets to hear him.”
-Jack Hancock, Headmaster
“Our table was rolling [with laughter] throughout the night. Mike helped me understand the NWC mission in a deeper way. Looking forward to hearing him again!”
“Don’t let the comedy misguide you…Mike Williams is the real deal. He is a true Christian warrior and a tremendous example for Christian men as one who is ‘fighting the good fight.’”
-Pastor Troy Burns
For more information about IMPACT NWC, please contact:
Northwest Christian Schools
5104 E. Bernhill Road
Colbert, WA 99005
Contact: Jana Baldwin, IMPACT Event Coordinator
Phone: 509-238-4005 ext 146
Email: Jana Baldwin at email@example.com
- IMPACT NWC is a dessert fundraiser banquet. The first part of the program consists of student performances, videos and a headmaster’s address. The second part is the keynote speaker for the evening. Upon the conclusion of the event, an appeal for financial support of Northwest Christian Schools will be made. The event duration is approximately two hours.
- This fundraiser is the key to keeping tuition affordable for families. We would appreciate your prayerful consideration as to your level of support for this event.
- This event is a fundraiser. Due to our generous sponsors, this event is offered at no cost. Every penny donated goes toward keeping tuition affordable for families. If you would like more information on how to be a sponsor, click here.
- An appeal for financial support will be made. If you choose not to give, please respect the purpose of the event and remain seated until the end of the event.
- All sponsorships are tax deductible and the Benefits of Sponsorship are different avenues in which we can thank you for your support. Please note sponsorship deadlines in order to receive the best sponsorship coverage. Click here for more information on Sponsoring IMPACT NWC.
- We will be asking for your financial support. This can be done in many ways:
- Monthly Partner
- One Time Gift Now
- One Time Gift Later
- Payment formats: Credit Card, Cash, Check, EFT giving
- You may set up your regular giving online at Give to NWCS
- We will be totaling the proceeds gathered that night and making an announcement about 15 minutes after the conclusion of the program. If you give in advance, we will include your gift in this total. Last year we raised $132,993.71.
Reservations & Seating:
- This event is offered at no cost, but reservations are required.
- All seating is in round tables of 10. Each table is hosted by an NWCS staff or designated representative.
- NWC reserves the right to split parties larger than four people. You will be notified of your party’s split.
- All seating is assigned. Student and adult greeters will be available in the foyer to help you find your seat.
- Event room doors open at 6:30 pm.
- Students and adult greeters will have guest table assignments and table maps. Please see one of them for assistance in finding your seat.
- If you have a challenge with your table assignment, please see our reservations specialist in the foyer for a solution.
- Seats are always in demand. If you are unable to attend, please notify us so we can give your seat to someone else. Contact us at 509.238.4005 ext. 146 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Day of the event cancellations should be texted to Becky Baden at 206.310.0205.
- Our event is held at the Spokane Convention Center in the Integra Telecom Ballroom.
- The Integra Telecom ballroom is easily accessed by entering through the doors off the breezeway that runs between the convention center and the INB Performing Arts Center (Opera House).
- If you park in the Convention Center Parking garage, walk west on Spokane Falls Boulevard toward the Opera House.
- The skywalk from the area hotels may NOT be unlocked.
- Driving Directions / Map
- Please allow for plenty of time to park and plan to pay for your parking.
- The Convention Center parking garage will be a flat $5.00 fee.
- There are several Diamond parking lots on this map.
- Driving Directions / Map
- If you choose to park at a meter, please remember that street meters must be paid through 7:00 pm.
- Attire is business casual. This can mean as casual as jeans and a dressy collared shirt or dress pants and a tie and coat. Women can dress accordingly. It is broadly defined so that everyone can find their comfort level.
- We do our best to appeal to all dessert preferences. There is a gluten free option, but unfortunately, the catering service does not offer a sugar-free or dairy-free option at this point in time. There are two of each dessert on the table. Please claim your dessert by sitting in that seat.