The annual benefit auction will be held on Saturday, April 25, 2015, at the Northwest Christian Upper Campus Activity Center, starting at 4:30 p.m. The dinner buffet begins at 5:00 p.m. and runs through 6:30 p.m. The live auction begins at 7:00 p.m.
Some of the items in the auction are:
- Delta Airline Tickets
- 10 Week Old AKC Golden Retriever Puppy
- Guided ATV Tour for Four
- Theatre Gift Cards
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Brighton Wood Dining Room Table and Chairs
- Gift Baskets
- Gas Stove or Gas Fireplace Insert
- Oregon Coast Getaway
- Restaurant Gift Cards
- Brighton Lighted Hutch/Display Cabinet
- Green Pro Spray and Lawn Package
- Handcrafted Lemonade Stand with ALL the Trimmings
- 10K Gold Ring with Garnet and Diamonds
- Handmade Crafts
- Sunriver, Oregon Vacation
Reservations are required, and tickets must be purchased by Monday, April 13th. Admission is $20 per person. Auction attendees can print a reservation card at nwcs.org/auction or pick one up at the school.
For auction items, descriptions and pictures, click here.