Northwest Christian Schools is pleased to announce their 24th Annual Benefit Auction “Crusader County Carnival”
The annual benefit auction will be held on Saturday, April 29, 2017, at the Northwest Christian Upper Campus Activity Center, starting at 5:00 p.m. The evening includes a silent auction, buffet dinner and live auction.
Some of the items available for bidding are:
- Gonzaga University Basketball Package including autographed basketball from the 2017 GU Men’s Basketball Team plus four (4) basketball tickets
- Seahawks’ Package including tickets, Richard Sherman jersey and two (2) autographed footballs
- One-Day Park Hopper to Disneyland & California Adventure with pass to attend taping of Wheel of Fortune
- Waste Management Phoenix Open Golf Package
- Safeway Golf Tournament and Hotel Package in Napa, California
- Restaurant Gift Certificates
- A Year of Hot Dates and Pizza for the Kids
- Custom Felt Cruiser Bicycle
- Full Orthodontic Treatment Valued at $5,000
Reservations are required and admission is $32 per person. Tickets can be purchased online at nwcs.org/auction. After April 21st, seating will be limited and the price will increase to $40 per person.