Located in central Spokane, near 5-Mile, our Kindergarten – 5th grade elementary program encompasses three core values: Biblical teaching, Vibrant Instruction, and Relational focus.
This is seen in the following areas:
- Academic Excellence – All teachers are Washington state certified and students continually exceed state and national standards.
- Faith in Action – Students see how the truth of God’s word intersects with every subject as faculty balance traditional skills and values with innovative tools and technology to expand student knowledge beyond the textbook. This includes project based learning and outdoor education.
- STEM – Principles in science, technology, engineering, and math are applied alongside basic skills for discovery and innovation.
- Specialty Classes – Students participate in specialty classes that include library, art, music, P.E. and computers.
- MAP Testing – Students participate in Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) testing, creating a personalized assessment that adapts to their learning level.
- Literacy Center – Provides specialized reading instruction and assistance.
- Belonging – All of this is done in a caring and nurturing environment that emphasizes relationship.
Northwest Christian Schools, You Belong Here.
Come see for yourself: