With personalized attention in a productive environment, your child will quickly gain new skills to prepare him or her for the next stage of development. Our curriculum is driven by our Biblical Enduring Understandings. Our staff uses these principles as a guiding tool when planning curriculum. Everything we do focuses around these Biblical Truths:
† God Created All Things
† God Is Everywhere
† God Is In Control
† God Loves Me
† God Wants Me to Know Jesus
Northwest Christian Schools’ Early Learning Preschool programs offer your child a setting in which to grow, learn, and develop socially, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
We Focus On:
• Pre-Reading Skills
• Calendar Skills
• Pre-Math Skills
• Fine/Gross Motor Skills
• Special Activities
• Social/Listening Skills
• Artistic Skills
Early Learning Preschool classes are available at two of NWCS’ Campuses:
Colbert Campus– 5028 E. Bernhill Rd. Colbert (509) 292-6700
Cedar Campus– 5975 N. Cedar St. Spokane (509) 862-4175
Traditional Half Day Programs (Cedar/Colbert)
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am – 11:20am
- Must be 3 years old by September 1st.
- Must be potty trained.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am-11:20am
- Must be 4 years old by September 1st.
- Must be able to take themselves to the restroom.
Customizable Licensed Preschool Programs (Colbert Campus Only)
- Classes for children 12 to 36 months, 3-year olds and 4/5 year olds
- 7:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Choose 2-5 days
- Full and half-day options
- Structured preschool learning time
New Student Application Fee: $25.00
(This is a non-refundable application fee that accompanies each new student application.)
Enrollment Fee: $75.00
Preschool Tuition Rates
There are payment options available for all families:
- May be paid in full prior to beginning class, if by check thru the Business Office. If by credit card, thru FACTS, they will add a 2.85% credit card processing fee. May be paid monthly, September thru June. All monthly plans are managed by FACTS either direct debit from your bank account or an auto charge to your credit card with an additional 2.85% credit card processing fee. FACTS charges a $45 annual fee to use their service for monthly payments.
- In the event a student is to be withdrawn, tuition is pro-rated on a monthly basis and will continue until the proper withdrawal process has been completed. The Business Office must be notified 5 days prior to your students’ withdrawal; otherwise your account could be charged.
If you have additional questions, please contact our business office at 509.238.4005 ext. 114.